Thursday, December 26, 2013

Drywall for Christmas

I was at the Hideout this past weekend because our kitchen cabinets were being delivered.  I arrived 30 minutes early to check out some updates.  The drywall was in place and there was a crew on site taping and floating.  Unfortunately, they began in the house and were just getting started in the garage - which meant I was going to be piling up a bunch of cabinets in the middle of their work.  After some 'negotiating' in Spanish we got everything dropped off and covered in the garage.  I managed to snap a few pictures before heading back home, but I couldn't get to the second floor because the staircase had been removed so I'll return soon to get some more shots when the work is done.



The had to remove the stairs to drywall the west wall.  The ladder is providing the crew access to the upstairs.

There is a nice pile of trash on our back porch!
The drywall crew told me they will be complete this week.  We are scheduling the garage door install for Saturday the 28th, and will be getting the welders in for the stair install as soon as possible. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment